content top new

FAQ/Customer Service


1. I have lost my ID card. What do I do?

Call Customer Service for a replacement ID card. You can find the toll-free telephone number in your provider directory or call the MILA office or your local Port Administrator. If you have an immediate appointment with a participating provider, your doctor can call Customer Service to confirm your eligibility.

If you are in a Caremark Pharmacy Program, you must notify MILA for a replacement ID card. Please note that only two cards per family are issued.

2. Whom do I call with a question?

If you have any questions about your benefits, your physician or the quality of your care, call Customer Service at the toll-free number on your ID card. Your Customer Service representative will try to resolve your problem right away. If your questions are not resolved, call your MILA represantatives.